Saturday, 17 January 2015

Nothing ever matters!!





 

Let me be here all the day
Do you know I donno ways
I get lost all the time
When I look around I see dirty filth
Dreams all filled with shadows

I walk around looking
for things I left
None could I find nor the traces
makes me all confused what I look at
Soul has turned shallow in years

But baby…
Nothing ever matters to me than your pain
Your eyes and your sad looks make me torment
Just wanna touch your heart and
Hold your hands so
No nightmare would ever make you low

Do you wanna play music
Play me like a guitar
Don’t you have strength
Take my powers its oozing out anyways
Life is all sulk and moped

Keep your hands on my heart
Hold it tight and slow your pace
Do you hear a twitch?
Beats at times though it is dreading remorse
Blood is all blue and frozen

But baby…
Nothing ever matters to me than your pain
Your eyes and your sad looks make me torment
Just wanna touch your heart and
hold your hands so
no nightmare would ever make you low


No comments:

Post a Comment