Saturday 16 December 2023

Jan 20th

 For obvious reasons I felt like writing this down today..

Jan 20th, 2022 was the extended due date day I was supposed to renew my registered domain so that I wouldn't lose the domain name. That domain i registered on 31st December, 2019. That night I didn't sleep at all and made it a scene on my twitter account because some willful decisions to let go of things which you hold on to can cause that kind of impact on a person is what I believe in and have experienced as well. On 21st Jan morning after 2 hours or so of sleeping, I woke up around 8:10 am or so and deleted all of those tweets, added a new tweet (obviously with an obstinate remark or something). That day what I decided to give up was 2 years of research, hardwork, efforts to build something on my own..sometimes 'self made women' is that glitch.. thought of turning it all into a lifestyle blog which can eventually be liaised with my plans..two or three weeks into that I realised that was not me. Deleted all of those posts on that domains insta account converted it into a private account and preserved it for research and so.

I know my designing skills have improved, my ideation, determination, tolerance level..all of these have improved. and yes that dream I gave up on 20th Jan is converted into a plot now( money never loses value just gets converted into a different mode)..and if I ever want to build all of that dream again, I would have to definitely find a better domain name, yeah..

I'm just listing out my progress since last two years..not much but yeah baby steps every single day is also something, isn't it..

Im taking a break from this blog till 20th Jan, because yeah I need that time to myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

 Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in school in ...