Sunday 18 June 2023

Father's Day

 

As I am in a bit of digital detox, I was not aware of the fact that today is Father's day. I am just done with my classes for the day during which I searched something on Google for Google to notify me about this day. 

I thought I should pen down an incident from today. As I had a personal project to work on yesternight I slept late and woke up late too.  Had promised my sister in law I would accompany her for her routine tests and doc followup, woke up late almost forgetting this. When I went downstairs she had already prepared breakfast and was making pathiri for me and Agnu. When she saw me she said, she has prepared breakfast and she will go for tests and come back soon. To which I explained all of these things which happened yesternight,  after which I included myself in her plan. After giving breakfast to Agnu, took him to my granny's house.  During this time, Pappa had gone out to meet someone. So before leaving the house, I called him and informed that we have kept key in so and so place and will be back in sometime. 

Took us some time at the docs place and also in the lab. By the time we reached Pappa had come home and left again for the same purpose and also to have lunch. It was around 12:45 pm when we reached home, for him it is a habit that he has his lunch around 12:30 pm. As this house key was added in one of his bike's key chain he thought we had taken another house key along with us. After reaching home when we called him I informed him my classes are about to start and we don't have a key to get in. I think he had almost reached the restaurant but inspite of being there he decided to drive back home at that point to reach home in another 15-20 mins.

Mom had cooked rice in the morning before leaving with my aunt and family to the family temple. I had another 30 mins for my sessions to commence. I quickly made a curry for which my sister in law helped me dice veggies and also fish. Soon after making this I had to join the session. My sister in law served lunch for him and also told him we couldn't make more dishes as it was done in haste. Even we the makers know that curry had many issues but just like every time he complimented us for the dish as usual and left to his room to take a nap. 

 After realizing today is Father's day my first instinct was to add a post on instagram with a  quote, image or something but since I was attending the class I could not do it then. After the classes, I kept on thinking about this day and realized one thing..

പ്രത്യേകിച്ച് ഒരു ചോദ്യമോ ഉത്തരമോ ഇല്ലാതെ അങ്ങോട്ടോ ഇങ്ങോട്ടോ ഒരു ഫലവും കംക്ഷിക്കാതെ നമ്മൾ നമ്മുടേത് എന്ന് പറയുന്ന ആൾക്കാർക്ക് വേണ്ടി ചെയ്യുന്ന ചില കാര്യങ്ങളിൽ ആണ് ഇത് പോലത്തെ ഒക്കെ ഉള്ള ദിവസങ്ങളുടെ എല്ലാം ഇരിക്കുന്നത്..


Happy Father's Day Pappz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

Week - 1: Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in s...