Friday 7 January 2022

I miss me (identity crisis) !!!!!

identity crisis : a period of uncertainty and confusion in which a person's sense of identity becomes insecure, typically due to a change in their expected aims or role in society.

 Recently I was a part of a constructive discussion on how to better analyze personality types, how to flex yourself  and mitigate shortcomings of your personality or someone else's efficiently.  This discussion also brought up the concept of identity crisis. Up until this concept came up I was sure of my objective from the discussion but this concept also did ring a bell on the extent of how much of that discussion should be taken and applied into my reality. 

As we all know subconscious rewiring is an application as long as there is willingness, but as someone who has also pursued where does unconscious part of your mind stands relative to all of this, yes relative, I know something that no matter how much you train your subconscious your unconscious holds the final key to who you truly are as a person and that part of you can't be inhibited beyond a point, yeah forget hippocampus inhibitions by drugs and HCs such  as alcohols, because that is not the point here. And even when hippocampus gets inhibited, what is the first thing to vanish from frontal lobes ? The rewirings or your reality ? Think about it. 

Anyways, does pragmatics only demand us to be who we truly are or something beyond that. All I am asking is can I be truly myself one hundred percentage and still put myself on the map ? Well yeah, I know that is what society supposedly demands but IS IT really? 

I mean, I am only posting all these queries instead of stating my opinions because when it comes to subjects as sensitive as personality types I can only speak for myself. One thing I learnt about me from this discussion is that you can be amiable and expressive yet not amicable in your interactions if you are also driven and logical because I  initially thought all amiable people would be amicable in their dealings which now I understand is not true. Yes this is my reality I am talking about so I also know what I  should do to flex myself to better mitigate my shortcomings but how much of that should I put into practice so that my subconscious wouldn't end up conflicting with my unconscious? What is the limit I should set on all these that by putting mitigation steps into practice I wouldn't drop myself down to an identity crisis? Because according to me at the end everything you make yourself out of your life experiences should make you your best self because if it doesn't it is not to anyone's benefit. 

So yes even if I  would have to implement some mitigation steps I wouldn't take it forward to an extent that I miss myself. I believe that is the right willful decision to take at the dawn of  this new year. Given, we have been seeing a lot of turmoil lately, mental and emotional health should be of utmost priority and identity crisis should be the last thing to happen.

Happy and soulful living!! 😊✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cravves

  Core Concepts in Data Science Course 1: Advanced Statistical Methods for Data Science Topics: Probability distributions Bayesian inference...