Friday 28 January 2022

Intuition : The Power in You and The Power of Now

 Well, I had kept whether intuition is a power or not open to debate but I am taking that back because Intuition as it turns out is a gift, blessing and a super powerful tool. Now that I have stated it is a gift, I can also say everyone is gifted with Intuition. If anyone disagrees this, I think the real question should be how many people use their gift of Intuition wisely and this is exactly why I am writing this article. I have taken a page from my personal life to do it. 

Last time I discussed the concept of Intuition here, it was through one of my earlier articles titled 'Feel vs Fear' which is now reverted to a draft. That was based on a discussion I had with one of my acquaintances 2 years ago. Since then or much earlier than that Intuition has been a topic of interest especially after identifying how intuition could be the second major deciding characteristic of only a few personality types in Myers Briggs model of 16 personality types.

 And recently when I had this constructive discussion with a group of experts who don't follow  Myers Briggs model of personality types they also brought up concept of Intuition. However according to them there are only 4 major types of personality attributes of which only one type makes use of Intuition in their daily life and that type is not logical nor driven and that could be why based on my researches on this topic I mumbled Intuition might have a lot to do with applied mathematics because yes according to Myers Briggs my identified personality type has Intuition as its second deciding characteristic and according to latter the major attribute of my personality follows intuitions even though second deciding attributes are equally logical and driven. So yes, regardless of second deciding attributes if I still follows intuition then definitely I would have to make myself believe something logical is behind it and yes my primary researches also points in the same direction. 

Since March I had three distinct dreams out of which two were entirely unconscious and one was subconscious. The subconscious one happened around mid March. So I have this habit of listening to music for long hours even while working, traveling, sitting idle, even while napping at times., addicted to music is how I address it. So one fine morning, I remember waking up early morning which again is another habit as it gives me an early start to settle some of my works before my son wakes up. So yes, it was like I woke up, then plugged in earphones and was watching a music video only that this song which I felt like I was watching showed a different title which just read "Let go of your bestie". As I distinctly know that song and its title I woke up immediately from that inhibited haze or trance as experts want to address it. I called it subconscious because the only thing that was my reality was I woke up from my sleep but I was not watching any music videos nor listening to any songs. Yet it felt so vivid and distinct that I remember it as if it truly happened. Well I went and checked that music video and trust me the title was not "Let go of  your bestie". As things of this kind had already happened, this incident struck me yet totally unaware of what was going around me at that time I went ahead and tweeted and also articulated something about it here. What followed later is something I don't even want to talk about again because even I reacted badly to all of it unaware of the full dimension of that issue which I now might am aware of. So I would like to retract myself from discussing about it all any further because If I had taken an appropriate action then like my intuition suggested, I could have at least avoided being affected badly by it all and my reactions to it all but yes my reactions made me aware of the problems in its entirety so I can't say it was unnecessary even if it was embarrassing later . But I had to go through a lot of exhaustion to achieve that state of mind and to consider awareness as a take. If I had followed my intuition properly I could have at least avoided the exhaustion. 

Now, what happened?  Well I can say whatever it was and is, it involved/involves a lot of gaslighting/ emotional and mental abuse. Maybe I should write about the concept of gaslighting and how to handle it in my next article. 

 So yes, one peculiarity of a vision or a hunch you see for yourself is that it can be perceived only by you because whatever this is; this mental picture which also stimulates an emotional uneasiness and produces neural reflexes in you is created based on the complexity of your own mind. And yet somehow it would have a lot to do with the external reality which you are either facing or about to face. Yes, right now this is my exact level of understanding of the concept of intuition based on my researches and also my personal experience. 

 This brings me to discuss next vision which happened almost two months or three months after the first vision. It was a dream and a midnight one, scary too. So, I was sleeping, not that sound yet almost there. Then I felt as if from the top of my almirah which was kept behind my bed, a huge, black yet shining crocodile was stealthily coming down towards me. It was not in attack mode because eyes were sharp and pointed towards me but mouth was not yet open. I woke up alarmed and couldn't get back to sleep properly that night. So yes, according to my interception level, this is what I have identified out of that vision, black represents dark or destructive intention as darkness symbolizes the same, shining represents of higher status, rank or conduct and even the placement and direction of the creature represents same, fixated eyes represents target and the creature in the dream represents the only animal which can make me wary of or create a disturbing emotional picture in my mind. As a person I have this thing which is not entirely fear but also hatred towards reptiles in general and it is not because of their tail :D; trust me, there is something disturbing about these creatures hunt or attack their prey , I mean they either ambush or stealthily stalk and drown their prey and that is the most disgusting mode of attack according to me. So yes, a lizard wouldn't have caused the same impact as that of a crocodile even if it was just a dream. After analyzing all of it, finally when I reached a conclusion as to what that dream was trying to tell to me based on my reality then I revised a lot of policies especially the privacy policies and also without having the full dimension knowledge of the exact problem I was taking things in my hand, analyzing my mistakes and also trying to solve it thinking if that was caused due to my fault I should be the one to solve it, I retracted from all of that because if what I perceived from my vision was true it was never my fault. 

Months have passed since then and now why do I say all of this now? There was also a third vision and it is ongoing now exactly as I perceived it all from what I saw it but let us save that vision for my safety so not discussing it here. However I understand your intuition is your best defense and at times your only defense when it comes to certain situations.  Even if I disregarded my first vision, as I decided to follow my second and third visions, I could save myself from something which could have doomed me entirely. So never ever disregard your visions or hunches or things you foresee because that is your natural first line of defense against anything which would harm you. 

Once I had written in an article, how Imagination could be divinity communicating and today based on my experience I am correcting that to, Intuition is divinity communicating..never disregard them!!

Happy and soulful living!!! 😊✌





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cravves

  Core Concepts in Data Science Course 1: Advanced Statistical Methods for Data Science Topics: Probability distributions Bayesian inference...