Thursday 3 February 2022

Shining Soul Poetry

 This is a tribute to a friend and her creation...

Well what can I say, I have been kind of stuck on a Charles Dickens classic since December. Yeah Victorian Era has sunken deep 😁 or leh boring but I wanted to complete that so I am doing it 5 pages per day now.


Anyways a few days back a friend of mine suggested her own book which got delivered today. 

Shining Soul Poetry

Poetry, 

a. Book of feelings and emotions as the cover gleams is all about poetry...


She told me I made her day but she doesn't know who made whose day. Sometimes all it takes is a heartfelt thank you isn't it..

What can I say , I might be brushing up a little something from a period which I thought I left in the past.. so here it is..

                   ||Nothing Ever Matters||

Let me be here all the day

Do you know I donno ways

I get lost all the time

When I look around I see dirty filth

Dreams all filled with shadows


I walk around looking

for things I left

None could I find nor the traces

makes me all confused what I look at

Soul has turned shallow in years


But baby…

Nothing ever matters to me than your pain

Your eyes and your sad looks make me torment

Just wanna touch your heart and

Hold your hands so

No nightmare would ever make you low


Do you wanna play music

Play me like a guitar

Don’t you have strength

Take my powers its oozing out anyways

Life is all sulk and moped


Keep your hands on my heart

Hold it tight and slow your pace

Do you hear a twitch?

Beats at times though it is dreading remorse

Blood is all blue and frozen


But baby…

Nothing ever matters to me than your pain

Your eyes and your sad looks make me torment

Just wanna touch your heart and

hold your hands so

no nightmare would ever make you low


This is something which I hold close to my heart of all the similar creations of mine for a reason that I wrote this down in 15 or 20 mins after returning home from a short walk. So yeah, of all those this one coz it didn't go through much edits.

And thanks to my friend for actually making my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cravves

  Core Concepts in Data Science Course 1: Advanced Statistical Methods for Data Science Topics: Probability distributions Bayesian inference...