Wednesday 10 July 2024

10/7/24

 Nte ammammudu..





And one thing I have realised as of this moment is that you can sort out everything one by one. Build bridges, burn bridges, extinguish, distinguish, seek clarity, misconstrue further..everything that depends and roots down to those two words named "necessity and priority". No I'm not losing sleep, it's just that this person needs me tonight.

And something I have always pondered.. whether communication be any good without comprehension..I know this is just one of those nights I have kept everything aside even my ego, looking at her sleeping near me raises the notion that this is how every story conceptualizes in an 86 year span is  quite a realisation. Live, laugh, love, value lives and make every moment on this Earth a forever cherishing experience!! And wish everyone only good and well being.. ๐Ÿ˜Š✌️๐Ÿ™ just like ammacha my baby girl ammammudu is my Rockstar too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cravves

  Core Concepts in Data Science Course 1: Advanced Statistical Methods for Data Science Topics: Probability distributions Bayesian inference...