Tuesday 21 November 2023

21/11/2023 - Great Himalayan National Park

 Everytime I'm being called a waterbaby by my friends it's for obvious reasons..well yeah everytime I'm out on a trek or a hike  it's a habit that no matter how far a stream or river is from the trail i walk on, I tend to somehow find a way to either get into that waterbody or walk through that waterbody.. and today when I walked along all the way through the cliffs by not taking away my gaze from the river, i knew I had to somehow get into the river.. and you know what every single step I took it felt like, 1 more, 1 more, 1 more step and you will reach there..and finally bloopp.. 😄😄 naah just the feet, behaved today!!

And yes this day brings back memories..and just reminiscing all of those right now.. feeling good!!😊✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

Week - 1: Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in s...