Wednesday 6 December 2023

04/12/23 - Marking a new era

 I was wary of whether to mark it down here or not..but yeah where else to mark important things from my life isn't it 😄

This was taken on Monday..well i made it to office after months, that too due to a power failure at home..worked till 2 am Tuesday early morning, setup my lab and corrected issues till 3:42 am.. went to the nap room and slept till 8 am.. coziest sleep ever and the best refreshing coffee in the morning..


Forever indebted..that one night when I felt the most helpless and homeless, thanks for putting a roof over my head and securing and putting me at ease with everything I could ever ask for.. I would never forget that day..marked a new era in my life  since 04 December, 2023!! Life goes on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

 Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in school in ...