Thursday 7 December 2023

Finally!!

 I think this is a good day.. a fruition day to be exact..

My first year PGP program's certification (digiverify soft copy) came through. A year of consistency, hard work, studies, late nights, group works, 13 projects, exams every weekend..what else not.. fruition it is..finally!! Thank God 🙏

 From NOW ON..

Lateral entry to Masters second year.. that's one more year of hard work and will commence from next month on..but courses to prep me up for the next year.. ongoing.. yeah one gotta keep at it, everyday, consistently.. that's how learning happens (my thoughts 😄)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

 Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in school in ...