Saturday 30 March 2024

Extra pair of hands

 With all the workload in hand I have been juggling with ever since mom left to stay with my brother last weekend, it in fact was quite a lot for me to handle. Classes, projects, exams, work, household chores, cleaning, teaching, sleeping.. and well 24 hours too. Something wasn't just tallying up there. But then, once that little someone's exams were done..he just walks to me and asks loud from behind.. "മമ്മ അഞ്ഞു എന്തേലും ചെയ്ത് തരണോ" and with no further delay gets into his bit..sweeping courtyard, rooms, moping floor, washing dishes(his fav), chopping veggies, filling water bottles and ice trays, cleaning table, arranging his books and shelves, drying pepper corns and much much much more.. my extra pair of hands!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

 Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in school in ...