Wednesday 3 July 2024

Jul 4th

 Helloo July 4th..yeah I was supposed to write a long paragraph of how heroically I got her back and blaah blaah.. this is so not it 

I'm awake at 2:51 am, almost 1 hour post my work hours surfing through updated tracker of the curriculum, last min module changes and more ref materials added to week 1, that's getting hectic for sure.

But remember how I scribbled down once about retrospection period being the longest and me being the loudest inside my head during that time.. Have you ever been caught yourself between not being able to distinguish what pains the most, the hurt or the missing ? That confusion, lack of clarity, stress, stigma and everything in between which comes along.. there is a medical procedure to drill a hole in one's chest to reach windpipe during tracheal obstruction so that trapped air can be released,.. well wouldn't that be the kind of relief being able to distinguish can give you.. 

So yeah being a silly teenager at 34 is still going strong .. that ''cheee" self mock is already off the table coz I'm who I'm and I love the way I retrospect too. Then there are classy text books which puts stress on the words like deserve, worth, etc, etc. You see I also love to use those words but if I don't feel it with all its intensity I ain't in it, even I'm getting clarity about me and that's a good thing too. 

Well studies.. yeah I can do that, I mean I'm doing that and it's going good.. except for the in between additives to the already loaded modules..

Trim. 1 results : And that's released as of today. I'm happy with my math results but in the overall it is gonna be withheld up until I retake engg. AI soln. next year. Yeah gotta do everything it takes 🤞🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cravves

  Core Concepts in Data Science Course 1: Advanced Statistical Methods for Data Science Topics: Probability distributions Bayesian inference...