Tuesday 2 July 2019

Willful Ignorance!!

This is not a concept which people view in my way a lot. But I am just writing down my perspective on it. Again, in my defense I am not a deeply spiritual nor deeply religious person but whatever I can justify in one way or the other I would believe.

So this is it.. This world or simply this universe, I can see how there are eternal entities and things which some of us recognize as Almighty or whatever name one might choose to use. Even I strongly believe in the existence of divine and eternal entities which controls our day to day lives however some strongly religious people might reject my belief system altogether if I detail it out loud. So a part of it is this that when I look at this universe I view it as a pool of different perspectives, because we are all human beings but even a fraction of our perspective actually does differ from our co-beings, yet we co-exist and that is the beauty of it all.

Now, there is this concept of good and bad. So mostly when I was a kid, I was taught how some things were good and some things were bad. So being the person I am today, I have been questioning the boundaries of goodness and badness for a while now and the rational way I look at it today is, the definition should be revised to right and wrong and one might follow what is right for them.

Another lesson was that God punishes people who do bad to other people, so never do anything bad to others. Even that I believe and as I have already revised it to right and wrong, I would say never do anything wrong to others because we don't hold any position or power to do wrong to others. And might be God punishes such people as well, however from what I have seen in this world I don't see much of God's intervention in punishing people who do wrong to others. So still why don't people who do wrong to others won't understand that they are doing wrong to others. I tried to justify it using perspective differences, yet again I couldn't justify the presence of emotions in this whole scenario. Because, even with perspective differences, the way in which all the people feel any of their emotions are always same. So, if someone else gets hurt by what we do and even then we are doing it, then I should deliberately say that perspective difference can't be considered an excuse.

Well, that was a lot of explanation.. So let me just creep out a bit by putting straight the way I see it. So this universe which is a pool of mixed up perspectives, doesn't even care the slightest bit of how good or bad /right or wrong we have been or we are. But, that itself is because it doesn't simply care. What we don't see or what we do willfully ignore is a very strong and powerful detonator. Let's pet name it conscience, well our own thing which stays inside us. The minute we start regretting our actions, it is on charge and the true pestilence it is, it will feed on our energy and it will torture us to shreds every minute of it. The only way out is repentance I would say. Oh no, but we are humans up until we die our ego is a foot taller than our head itself. So lets all just wish good luck to each other for the persecution in store for us within ourselves.

So, two options we still hold;
* The excellence in our understanding that the universe would never care of our actions has been leading to all the ill treatments every person has to face so far. I would say, the true judgement is happening within ourselves so simply just treat others around us in the same way we prefer to be treated.
 * Willful ignorance, a very good tactic but how long...just saying so that we can all think about it.

It is high time that we choose benevolence and sustenance over selfishness and hatred !!!!! So all the best and good luck. Lets all just aim and wish for a better tomorrow👍


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

 Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in school in ...