Tuesday 17 October 2023

A desktop memo

 

Just had a quick session with two of my other team mates on the progress of our industrial chatbot. See what I noticed on my friends desktop..visionary isn't it 😄. Well, this person happens to be a startup founder and a corporate trainer who also is working on developing/co-creating an app/product to teach AI in schools. Posting it here with her permission and also, yes a true visionary!!

This reminds me of how much I need a similar list to avoid all the trivial things and better my focus..yeah that sure is on top of that objective list since sometime now and yes gotta get back exactly there🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

Week - 1: Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in s...