Wednesday 18 October 2023

Aham Brahmasmi

 ബ്രഹ്മം സൃഷ്ടി ആണ് , something which you can obviously state as a fact, the ultimate reality and also the absolute truth. Creation. 

Everytime I used to conform yes you are a drop but you are that wholeness contained in the drop, I was implying on 'Tat Tvam Asi' coz that's what I believe in.

So yeah.. I woke up early as I slept a bit in between my work hours so felt like looking into this concept for obvious reasons, thought of writing it down here. And also coincidentally I woke up around the hours which is being referred as Brahma muhurtham, which also means I got to see my time of the day today..and that obviously makes me happy and full on for the rest of the day!! 😊✌️

Between, everything I read about this concept is so filled with veneration and dutifulness in its deepest regard to self and consciousness thereby contributing to collective consciousness.. that's interesting - 19/10/23 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

Week - 1: Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in s...