Sunday 12 May 2024

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

Week - 1:

Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1.

prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in school in 1 sess. ..wowzie zinger 🤾

Focus.focus.focus..🤞


Week-2 :

Just done with week 2 sessions..well, how do I put it ..,if week 1 was ebb and flow, this week for sure is nothing lesser than tsunami.. no wonder why assignments are scheduled for week 3 and thereon..

Addon:

Done with Academic Integrity module yesterday and also gave it's test yesterday itself. Yeah passed with flying colors. But more importantly, going through that module opened my eyes to a lot of things. Yes I come from a domain where even using someone else's ideas demands citation of the source and I'm thankful that I could go through it all yesterday..like., in a world when you are about to lose faith being able to reinstate principles, basics, decorum, etc. is the most amazing thing which can happen to a person..

8/5/24 : 

By God's grace completed the first assignment.. This is quite an accomplishment considering how i lapsed out on my first unit. Last minute touches, scanning the manuscript, uploading to the portal and it will be done for better.. yayy🙂🙏

10/5/24:

Math test abundance on Akshaya Tritiya be like..

And one thing I realised today.. i never had to be bothered by the mob mentality of the world because I always go by my objectives, stay strictly on my path and follow my own roadmap and no intention whatsoever to get there by using anyone else..but then there are also others who have learnt the hard way about the downsides of mob mentality to have become experts in how to manipulate and make use of the same.. i should have realised.. that was a function based on Game Theory basics with derivatives and logarithmic analytics.. i would have to retake that test..

12/5/24 : first assignment => completed, scanned and uploaded ✅ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unit - II - Mathematics for AI

Week - 1: Just done with the first session of week 1 of Unit II of Trimester 1. prof. kinda summed up my entire 12 years of mathematics in s...